.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


News / Blog
hand head man Jewelry Catalog
Photography
Poetry
Decor
WebCam
hand head man on deviantArt.com
hand head man on StumbleUpon
...
More to come
...

Contact hand head man


The Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2004

I hate stupid, fucking football!

Why is a bunch of guys running around in funny pants, patting each other's butts, and playing a children's game with a ball such a big deal? It blasts over regular TV programming like it's an announcement of a nuclear (pronounced new-klee-er, for any stupid presidents out there) attack. "We interupt 60 fucking Minutes for this silly game."

Here I am, working on a Sunday, with a cold, and when I'm done I'm ready to watch Malcolm in the Middle and some stupid football game that was supposed to end a half hour ago is still on. No, wait, the game isn't even on, its a fucking recap! What the hell?! "Let's make sure the retarded football fans get to see this stupid crap TWICE instead of showing what's actually scheduled". Give me a fucking break! This shit is why Futurama is no longer on and that sucks. Arrrggghhhh!

Okay, I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home