.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


News / Blog
hand head man Jewelry Catalog
Photography
Poetry
Decor
WebCam
hand head man on deviantArt.com
hand head man on StumbleUpon
...
More to come
...

Contact hand head man


The Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Floor plan

I'm going to have to get cracking on making jewelry for my upcoming shows. It's so hard to get started when I'm lonely and uninspired. Still, somehow in the procrastination process I managed to fritter my time away and lay up a pretty nice floor plan of my apartment. (See "Decor" at www.handheadman.com) Not sure why I was able to put that together but can't seem to motivate myself to do what I need to keep the bills paid. Ugh. At any rate, I'm thinking about populating the floor plan with my major furnishings and making it an image map linked to various photos of my stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home