.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


News / Blog
hand head man Jewelry Catalog
Photography
Poetry
Decor
WebCam
hand head man on deviantArt.com
hand head man on StumbleUpon
...
More to come
...

Contact hand head man


The Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Not Divine

Despite the following, I am neither gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), nor trailer trash...

Some months ago I bought a ton of nice, assorted glass beads at Michaels but had never integrated them into the population of my other beads. Now that I'm getting around to making stuff for my upcoming art shows, I decided I better do some sorting to make selection faster. Geez, what a job. Took me hours. I just hope it saves me as much time and frustration as I think it will down the road (or at least as much time and frustration as it caused in the first place). Here are three of the more colorful boxes as they look now - looks like I need some 4mm round amethysts right away:

On a different note, a couple of days ago as the gigantic house cleaning chore was coming to a close I finally mounted on my deck some pink flamingos I bought years ago. Now, at last, my balcony has a taste of retro too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home