.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


News / Blog
hand head man Jewelry Catalog
Photography
Poetry
Decor
WebCam
hand head man on deviantArt.com
hand head man on StumbleUpon
...
More to come
...

Contact hand head man


The Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2005

A Little Activity...

I've reworked my blog template a bit and plan to post a little more often - we'll see how that goes. I decided to skip trying to figure out how to get the javascript frame huddle working with the blog template in archived posts and simplify to a frameless layout for it. Even so I had some aggravation trying to get things to look the way I wanted in Internet Explorer, Firefox ,and Netscape. Dreamweaver was ticking me off by adding no-break spaces in my tables and thereby slicing into my layup making nbsp a misnomer. After that was fixed I had to fuss with the differences in how vertical alignment is handled among the browsers. I have things looking about like I wanted - or at least it'll do for now.

I have a lot of updating to do that I slacked off on for various reasons, primarily the continuing creative slump, depression, and some technical issues. That'll have to wait some more though because My internal clock is so out of whack I can't think straight. Yesterday - I think it was yesterday - I didn't get to bed till after 10:00am. Here it is almost 11:00 and I've again not slept during the darker hours. I was almost certain today was the 14th but I see it's only the 13th. Again I must say, blarg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home