.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


News / Blog
hand head man Jewelry Catalog
Photography
Poetry
Decor
WebCam
hand head man on deviantArt.com
hand head man on StumbleUpon
...
More to come
...

Contact hand head man


The Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Workin'

I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my studio now. I have to get ready for the TACA Spring Craft Fair that runs May 6-8 here in Nashville. I thought I'd set up a cam in my studio so if anyone caught me slacking off they could nag me to get back to work.

The picture quality sucks since it's a cheap X10 wireless cam. The image may futz up sometimes also due to the florescent light near it, a neighbor's microwave oven being used, or other weirdness. Anyway, here's the cam shot:

Call, IM, or write if it looks like I'm goofing off too much. I have terrible self discipline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home