.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


News / Blog
hand head man Jewelry Catalog
Photography
Poetry
Decor
WebCam
hand head man on deviantArt.com
hand head man on StumbleUpon
...
More to come
...

Contact hand head man


The Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Aaagghh!

I've missed my self-imposed deadline to have a servicable online jewelry catalog by the end of the 15th. :-( I keep futzing with the thing trying to get it perfect. Not all wasted time, here though. I think it's going to look great; my only worry is how big a hit it'll be for folks on dialup. It's pretty heavy with frames and tables, let alone all the graphics. Still, I think it's going to be worth it. All the late nights redesigning the layup and trying to figure out stylesheets, spending a day with my camera under a sheet with two 250watt halogen floodlamps toasting me while I try to get good pictures of my work, getting steamed as Dreamweaver crashes time and time again when I tried to change a certain value in a table (never figured out the problem), etc. All worth it - you'll see! Just a couple more days... Thing is, as soon as I'm done I know I'm going to be rethinking the whole thing as I learn to use Flash and stuff. Sigh... Here's the sauna / Photo-Tent o' Doom:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home