.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


News / Blog
hand head man Jewelry Catalog
Photography
Poetry
Decor
WebCam
hand head man on deviantArt.com
hand head man on StumbleUpon
...
More to come
...

Contact hand head man


The Blog

Friday, May 07, 2004

A Visitor

I'm a loner. Maybe by choice, maybe by circumstance. Either way; I'm not very close with my family, I have practically no friends, and there are no romantic prospects anywhere on the horizon. I am very alone. But, today I had a visitor. Resplendent in metallic green and copper, this visitor scuttled across my bathroom floor like a tumbling gemstone. The caterpillar hunter is a fast and feisty critter and getting a photo was tough. Here it is, a solitary hunter out of its element - sort of like me:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home